Brand + Website Design
This package includes...
- Comprehensive questionnaire for your brand, client experience, and website.
- Let's Chat! It's crucial to our team that we take the necessary time to get to know YOU and your business. We love this part! After reviewing your questionnaire, we will dig in further...We want to know why you picked the specific name, what's the history, the significance, the passion and purpose behind your business. OR we can schedule a SKYPE/FaceTime session for a virtual meeting.
- Logo design, signature patterns, illustrations, typography, and brand guidelines.
- Desktop and mobile website design, blog design, and e-commerce through Squarespace or WordPress.
- Four additional branding items of your choice. Examples include: business cards, notecards, thank you cards, letterhead, label/sticker design, invoices, contracts and gift certificates.
This package is for you if...
- You have a clear direction and focus for your business, but you aren't quite sure how to take it to the next level.
- Your current brand just doesn't match up with the quality of your brand. Outdated? NOT Mobile Responsive? Is making your job harder and not easier?
- You acknowledge that a well planned, cohesive brand will help you attract the clients you want to work with.
- You're seeking a visual identity that sets you apart!
- You're ready to invest the time for your brand.
*Final package price is dependent on specific needs for website design and additional branding items.
In order to give our clients the full attention they deserve and the quality of work they expect, we limit how many clients we accept each month. We estimate that once you have returned the comprehensive questionnaire, a projected completion date of 3-4 weeks. It's crucial that the questionnaire be completed as fully as possible in order to equip us with all the material and content necessary for your branding. Please note, that we will not start the branding process until we receive the completed questionnaire. This respects your time, allows us to work more efficiently on your projects and ensures that we can provide the same level of service to our other clients.
- STATEMENT OF WORK: After our consultation in person or via Skype or FaceTime, we will send you our contract and proposal.
- You sign the contract and submit the non-refundable 50% retainer.
- After you book with us, we provide you with our comprehensive questionnaire to prepare for the branding process.
- Once we have received your completed questionnaire:
- LOGO CONCEPTS: We will design 3 different logo concepts. After discussing the 3 options, we'll narrow it down to the one logo, at which point you may request 3 revisions to the selected logo.
- BRAND CONCEPT BOARD: Once the logo is finalized we will design a full concept board including a badge for social media applications, patterns, color palette, and illustrations. 1 revision
- ADDITIONAL BRANDING ITEMS: At this stage, we will design 4 branding items that you have selected and provide you with the necessary files for printing. 1 revision
- WEBSITE DESIGN: Now that we have completed the logo, concept board and cohesive branding elements, we will now dive into the design of your website. Blog design is included. Mobile responsive is included. *inquire about adding on e-commerce 2 revisions
- FINAL PAYMENT: It's an exciting journey and we're honored to have played a role in your business success! Final payment is due and once received, all print files are given to you and the website is made LIVE!
- CONGRATS! It's your debut! It's time to shout from the rooftops! We will join in your celebration and highlight your business on our blog and social media to showcase your brand and website!
how to book
After you've taken time to read through our creative process and viewed some of our awesome client showcase (wink wink!) shoot us an email and let's start chatting! We're happy to answer any questions you may have and recognize this is a new venture for many of our clients. We love meeting over a great cup of coffee - we know it sounds cliche, go figure designers that love coffee! Or we can set up a virtual meeting and we won't judge you if you don't judge us and we can all wear business on top and pjs on bottom. Once we chat and decide we're a great fit for one another, we can get you lined up in our design queue.